This website is the property of GEOPRESS SPRL
Registered office: Drève Richelle 161 box 26 – Building A – 1410 Waterloo Tel. 02/389.14.40
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT BE 0450 191 747
All data and information contained on this website are subject to protection under the copyright and intellectual property acts.
The rights of use, reproduction as well as the intellectual property rights in connection with this site are the exclusive property of Geopress SPRL. Total or partial reproduction of the contents of the website is prohibited and may result in civil or criminal proceedings from Geopress SPRL.
Logos and trademarks
The Geopress SPRL names and logos are names and registered trademarks protected by national and international laws.
Material published on the site
Geopress SPRL makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and regular updating of all the information contained in its website but cannot guarantee that the information contained herein is complete, precise, accurate, exhaustive and free from any error. Geopress SPRL reserves the right to change or modify at any time and without previous notice, the content of this website.
The following data may be collected:
- Surname & given name
- Professional address
- Professional email address
- Professional phone number
The data are collected:
- When contacted by a prospect/client, whether by phone, by email or any other means of communication (including the information request form in the “contact” section on geopress.com;
- When a contract is signed by Geopress and a client or by Geopress and a supplier;
- By your express consent, via the registration form that is available on https://mailchi.mp/be99e8c18b2e/9ntt5tt1wf
Access to collected data
Only the Geopress staff will be able to access the data that are collected. Geopress does not transfer any data to third parties for commercial purposes.
Data collection purpose(s)
Data may be collected for several reasons:
- The implementation of the Geopress services for the client’s benefit (sending press reviews, reports, email exchanges);
- The promotion of (new) Geopress services for the client’s benefit or any other person having explicitly accepted to be contacted by Geopress;
- Sending general information on current media events.
Right to access, modify and suppress the collected data
Any person whose data have been stored by Geopress for the above-mentioned purposes has an absolute right to access, modify and suppress their data, whether by replying to an email they received or via the “unsubscribe” link that is provided to that effect in messages sent.